RE: Drift

Actually, some building codes DO specify drift limits for seismic loading.
I know that BOCA (93 and 96), IBC (2000), UBC (97), and SBC (91 is all I
have access to) have drift limitation for seismic loading.

I am NOT aware of any specified drift limitations in any codes for wind
believe No. 3: Serviceability Design Consideration for Low-Rise Buildings)
does provide some suggestions/guidelines.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI