RE: ASCE Wind Speed Criteria

--- Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:
> FWIW, I find myself firmly in support of mandatory
> continuing education for
> engineer licensure, and that's one example why.

Many of "them" in that industry do not even have a PE
license. In the field offices, typically, engineers of
all trades other than a Civil Engineer, practice Civil
Engineering. In the petrochem facilities, practically
all the Civils have been laid off or have been moved
to management long before they seriously practiced
civil engineering.

Rajendran