Re: Tube to Tube Moment Frames

I was aware of the strength requirements in AISC SPSSB Supp. 2.  I guess I was thinking about connection
prequalification.  As I read the provisions again, it seems that prequal. only applies to SMRF.  The other issue I was
looking at is the continuity plates.  I have all corner column conditions with moment connections both ways.  Not sure
how to handle this requrement.

Eric Ober