RE: Diaphragm Rigidity

And FEMA 303 is the commentary for the 1997 NEHRP provisions.

Then there is FEMA 368 and 369, which will be the 2000 NEHRP Provisions
and commentary.  They are not available quite yet, but the PDF versions
will theoretically be available on the BSSC web site
(www.bssconline.org) very soon and then followed shortly by being able to
get hardcopy versions.

HTH,

Scott Maxwell