Outlook XP question

I am using Outlook 2002 (XP) and have recently been getting a message
that an error occurred when checking spelling. The spelling checker
stopped working. I tried to repair the XP installation but the feature
still does not work. I installed all the options onto the computer and
the only link on the Microsoft Knowledgebase for this type of error is
if you had not installed the dictionary.
I've been using XP for a couple of weeks before the error. Has anyone
had a similar XPerience?

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
mailto:structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax