RE: Another Unsolicited Freeware Tip

Thanks Stan,
This is a nice tool on the destop. Did you know that if you are running
Windows ME (and possibly all Windows 98 products) that you can place any
word in the address bar and launch your browser and the default search
engine. Not as complete as Search Bar 1.1 but you still have the
capabilities with what you have.
Dennis

http://members.telocity.com/dealpa/download.html
<http://members.telocity.com/dealpa/download.html>