Re: UCBC Appendix Chapter 1 - URM Retrofit question

Dennis-
We used your program quite a bit when we were doing
retro-fit design of URM buildings in downtown Santa
Barbara.  We put it away after this type of work
stopped flowing in.  A few years later we had a few
more to do, so we tried to use it again.  The problem
was that we needed a proper version of Quattro Pro to
make it work.  We had upgraded our version, and also
pretty much changed to Excel.  We could not get it to
work correctly with the newer version of Quattro Pro,
so the actual spread sheet program you use may not work
correctly with your program now.  If you offer it for
free do we get a refund :)

Lynn