RE: ASCE Wind Speed Criteria

And might I point out that it is PERFECTLY okay for them to do so. Whatever
works. It's THEIR employers' facilities, and their employers' money.

My original comments, that seemed to have started this fracas, seem to have
been misinterpreted.

I was speaking SOLELY regarding engineers whose major, even ONLY, experience
is in plant design and maintenance, and how they have a hard time with the
vastly different rules in the commercial/residential realm. THAT'S ALL I WAS
SAYING.

Sheesh.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company