RE: Another Unsolicited Freeware Tip

It's very good "marketing". Most of these folks are free-lance coders, and
their vocation and avotion happen to coincide.

It is a boost for them to be able to say "hey, you know <freeware title>?
Well, that was mine."

It's like a sample from the artist's portfolio.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251