Unfamiliar bar joists

We have a project in Reynosa, Mexico that involves adding some framing to an
existing building.  The existing framing uses some joists that we are
unfamiliar with, and we wanted to find out if someone might have an idea who
the possible manufacturer might have been.  The joists are designated "40
JS" on the plans.  The chord members (called "sombreros" on the plans) look
like cold-formed light gauge sections with a configuration like this (pardon
the ASCII art):

     ___
|___/   \___|

They are designated "cal. 14", which we understand is 14-gauge.  They are
0.18 m (7 inches) wide and 0.03 m (1-3/16") deep.

The web members are made of continuous bar stock bent into a normal joist
web configuration, and welded to the chords at the bend.

Anyone have any information on these joists?  Who would be a possible
supplier or manufacturer?

Thanks for your help.

-- Joel

Joel Adair, EIT