RE: Outlook XP question

FWIW, the problem I was experiencing was associated to a new piece of
software I installed NOT from a problem with XP. I was notified by the
developer of the third party software who provided me with instructions
and a patch to repair the problem - it did and all is working very well
right now.

So far, XP has provided some very nice, but subtle differences over
Office 2000. I don't think you can put the Blame on MS for this one.

Dennis