Re: Low Concrete Quality

I am yet to see the later posts, and do not know yet if someone has already
answered. The answer to this question, from one who has used this unit for long,
is, - Kg here actually refers to Kg force, which is the force exerted by gravity
on a mass of 1Kg, and is equal to 9.81 Newtons. The more fastidious people write
Kgf.

210 N/cm^2 is 2.1 N/mm^2 or 2.1 MPa.
210 Kgf/cm^2 is close to 21 MPa

Hariharan