TEDDS Discussion

There is a number of discussions which have been started on the
Structuralist.Net Software Users Forum related to TEDDS Software. I am
evaluating the software and find that I have a lot of questions which
are not covered in sufficient detail in the manual or tutorial supplied
with the software. I have posted some of these questions and would
welcome others who are familiar with the software (and those who are
considering it for purchase) to join me on the Structuralist.Net TEDDS
Forum in the Software Users Area at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=
Read&BID=53&TID=4&SID=15005

Remember to copy the entire link beginning with http and ending with
SID=15005.

SHORT-CUT TO TEDDS FORUM:
1) Start at
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi  OR
Start at the Structuralist.Net Homepage at http://www.structuralist.net.
2) If you started on the Homepage - click on the link at the left side
of the screen that says "Professional Forum". Skip to step 4.
3)If you started at the "Index" page of the Discussion forum then go
directly to step 4.
4) Look at the bottom of the screen for the Go-To menu and pull down on
the arrow before the "Go" button.
5)Scroll down to "Structural Software Users Forum" and click on it -
next click "Go"
6)Scroll down the screen to the TEDDS forum and click on the topic -
"TEDDS - Calculations Pad for Professional Engineers"

I would welcome others who are just learning the software as I am, AND I
would be thrilled to hear from you "power users" who have created
calculations that link to other programs (such as Excel or Visio), those
who have used the Sketch features to create drawings, and others who
have mastered the CALL functions.

Please feel free to drop by at your convenience and review the messages
posted (or post your own). I see a lot of potential with the software,
but have not devoted to time to learn where the limitations and the
hidden powers of the software lie. Your contribution in the discussion
of this software can help a lot of us decide if this is the tool for us
and what we can or can not expect from it.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website
devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply
visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire
link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no
spaces between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: