Jobs Wanted and Help Offered Bulletin Board

I received a request from a friend on the SEAINT List who thought it
might be worthwhile to create a Professional Service Bulletin Board on
the Structuralist.Net discussion forum. I have been somewhat reluctant
to do this as the Announcement board and attempts to create a
collaboration forum have not little if any support from the professional
community.

I want to know whether or not it would be desirable to the professional
community to replace these forums with a Job Service Bulletin Board -
There would be two categories - one to offer work, the other from those
seeking work.

The Job Service Forum would also allow posts from Draftspersons,
detailers, engineers, architects and professional coordinators seeking
work with Design-Construction firms.
There would be no moderation on these forums and those who participate
would set the rules (if any) as what information should be posted. I
would simply set up the forums and anyone can post messages to it.

Please send me your comments, suggestions and opinions as to whether
this would be a worthwhile service to start.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
mailto:admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website
devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply
visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire
link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no
spaces between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: