Re: Jobs Wanted and Help Offered Bulletin Board

Dennis:

It is an excellent idea and very desireable to have a Professional Service Bulletin for engineers and others to offer or seek work .I fully support  to replace those forums with a Job Service Bulletin Board. It is worthwhile to have this service for all in the profession.

I am a consulting structural engineer, seeking work in Canada or USA.

Looking forward to your reply regarding the above reference.

Yours sincerely,

Syed A. Basith, P.Eng.

.