RE: Masonry Cement

"Prisms" are specially built for testing which makes me skeptical of how
well they reflect what is really going on in the field.  They have to be
transported from the field to the lab and although they are supposed to be
protected in transit I wonder how effective that is.  Another problem in
this area is that not much masonry testing of any kind is done and the
majority of the labs in some areas don't have equipment with big enough
openings to test prisms.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.