From: Francisco Diego Arcos [mailto:fdarammx(--nospam--at)prodigy.net.mx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 6:23 AM
To: Structural Engineers International
Subject: BUILDING DRAWINGS???

Hi everyone,
    Yesterday I saw a home movie called "Arlington Road" where Tim Robbins played a bomber disguised as a structural engineer. In one of the scenes, he shows Jeff Bridges that he collects structural drawings or blueprints of famous structures. Is this possible?  Where can I get such information? I would like to decorate my office with things like this.

Thank you,

Francisco

*******************************
Francisco Diego
RAM International Latin America

Homero 1933  10° Piso
Col. Los Morales Polanco
11560 México, D.F.
MEXICO
tel. +52 (5) 395-6782
     +52 (5) 395-3178
fax  +52 (5) 557-8222
e-mail: francisco(--nospam--at)ramint.com