RE: Structural Draftsman relocating to Santa Clarita, CA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Structural Draftsman relocating to Santa Clarita, CA
- From: HAWNENG(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:23:40 EDT
Stone, Inc., for the last three years using Autocad release 14 and 2000.
This fall, he will be attending Masters College in Santal Clarita and would
like to continue working part time as a structural draftsman (20 hours per
week). He has a great personality and is extremely fast in using Autocad.
If anyone is interested in getting more information, please email me
Hawneng(--nospam--at)aol.com or SASENG(--nospam--at)Pacbell.net. You can also call me at work:
Greg Showerman, S.E.
Showerman & Stone, Inc.
2105 Lancey Drive, Suite 3
Modesto, CA 95355
- Prev by Subject: Structural Adhesive Wood-to-wood
- Next by Subject: Structural Engineer Magazine
- Previous by thread: ANN: Rebirth of the SE-Practice List
- Next by thread: question