RE: Structural Draftsman relocating to Santa Clarita, CA

Stone, Inc.,  for the last three years using Autocad release 14 and 2000.
This fall, he will be attending Masters College in Santal Clarita and would
like to continue working part time as a structural draftsman (20 hours per
week).  He has a great personality and is extremely fast in using Autocad.

If anyone is interested in getting more information, please email me
privately at:
Hawneng(--nospam--at)aol.com or SASENG(--nospam--at)Pacbell.net.  You can also call me at work:
(209) 524-1855.

Thank you,

Greg Showerman, S.E.
Showerman & Stone, Inc.