Structuralist.Net - New International Employment Bulletin Board

I am pleased to announce the New Addition of an International Employment
Bulletin board on the Structuralist.Net Professional forum at:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=
Category&CID=4&SID=15005

(Copy the entire link to your browsers address space starting with
http:// and ending with SID=15005. If the link occurs on multiple lines
copy and paste each segment to the address line of your browser. Make
sure that there are no spaces occurring between characters).

This is an open forum, anyone can post and registration is not required.
There are two boards - HELP WANTED  and  SERVICES FOR HIRE. You may post
messages in either forum. Currently, there are no rules for posting. I
would suggest you use the subject line for JOB TITLE and LOCATION. Fill
in the particulars in the body of the post.

Messages are sorted by last message first. All messages will remain on
the bulletin board for 30 days or until you notify me to remove them.

If you have any suggestions, please e-mail me privately.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website
devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply
visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire
link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no
spaces between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: