Re: Joist Girder Connection

Richard,

The procedures for checking these forces on the tube are in the Hollow
Structural Sections Connections Manual from AISC.  Definitely a great use if you
design with tubes.  I have used a knife plate for very small moments and tubes
to using an inverted T shape to help spread the load on 10 x 10 tubes.

MIke