Re: ASTM A120-21

Pat,

I will check my old ASTM Standards when I go home for lunch.  However, if I
were to guess, I would guess that the contractor put in A53 pipe columns as
that was the typical pipe column mentioned in the 1948 _et. seq._ AISC manual.

(Charlie Carter:  What does AISC have on this???)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Pat Clark wrote:

. > The residence was built after 1966, probably early 70's. If you have a
. > source for verifying the strength properties, please let me know. My local
. > university is some distance away.

. > Thank you for the help...

. > Pat Clark, P.E.