Now why do you suppose that might be?
(Bearing in mind the makeup of the typical state legislature).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 1:26 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Ethical Responsibility?
> The sad fact was that the law
> protected the lawyer and the information collected for him. Public
> Safety came second.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org