Roger, that's the law here in Florida, and I believe in the rest of the
I do not believe that *any* doctor, nationwide, is permitted to report a
person who has AIDS.
I took a class called "Peoples' Law" several years ago, and that is what I
understood at that time.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
> From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Ethical Responsibility?
> Date: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 11:22 AM
> This is a public safety matter! What you have been told is like an
> telling a doctor not to report an outbreak of the bubonic plague, or an
> attorney telling a water supply company not to report the contamination
> of the drinking water source.
> A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
> Tucson, Arizona
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org