Re: Ethical Responsibility?

Roger, that's the law here in Florida, and I believe in the rest of the
country.

I do not believe that *any* doctor, nationwide, is permitted to report a
person who has AIDS.

I took a class called "Peoples' Law" several years ago, and that is what I
understood at that time.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561