From: José Velásquez <josemvv(--nospam--at)LatinMail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:46:57 -0400
I'd like to know how to model the behavior of a deck when making a dynamic analysis of a bridge. I use SAP2000 and I assigned constraints to all the points that belong to the deck, but I guess it's not a good idea to do that, because it doesn't represent the real behavior of the deck when subjected to lateral forces. Please send any help. Thanks a lot.
http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en español.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org