From: Scott Melnick [mailto:melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:21 AM
To: 'detail(--nospam--at)topica.com'; 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Cc: A I S C All Staff; A I S C Board Mbrs w/email
Subject: AISC Code of Standard Practice

If you have any questions or comments about the AISC Code of Standard Practice, Mike West (from CSD in Milwaukee) and Don Moore (from Steward Steel) will participate in a one-hour on-line chat about the Code on Tuesday July 10 at 2 pm central time. Both Mike and Don were members of the committee that updated the Code (which is available as a free download from www.aisc.org).