RE: AISC Code of Standard Practice[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC Code of Standard Practice
- From: Scott Melnick <melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:56:22 -0500
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: AISC Code of Standard Practice
Scott, I think this is terrific. It's this sort of thing that we in practice really very much need, an inexpensive and convenient way to acquaint ourselves with the state of the art on technical issues like this.Thanks to AISC for sponsoring it.P.S. Are each of these "chats" going to take place at the same time, 2:00 PM Central?Thanks again.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Scott Melnick [mailto:melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:21 AM
To: 'detail(--nospam--at)topica.com'; 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Cc: A I S C All Staff; A I S C Board Mbrs w/email
Subject: AISC Code of Standard Practice
If you have any questions or comments about the AISC Code of Standard Practice, Mike West (from CSD in Milwaukee) and Don Moore (from Steward Steel) will participate in a one-hour on-line chat about the Code on Tuesday July 10 at 2 pm central time. Both Mike and Don were members of the committee that updated the Code (which is available as a free download from www.aisc.org).
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC Code of Standard Practice
- Next by Subject: AISC vs. AISI
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC Code of Standard Practice
- Next by thread: Corps of Engineers-Quality Management