RE: Ethical Responsibility/Continuing Education, Ethics, & Heartburn

Thanks Nels,
I'm sure Arnold mentioned our long term friendship. He wants to move out
here to the desert, but Sally (Arnold's wife) does not like the heat in
the summer. Imagine how hot his garage would be if he were out here
looking. I'll give him a call in a day or two. Thank you for clarifying
this and I'll dig into my notes for what Arnold sent me.

Dennis