Return to index:
Concrete Slab on Grade
Subject: Concrete Slab on Grade
From: "george simmon" <george_simmon(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 15:52:46 -0000
I am in need of your valuable opinions on supposedly a simple question.
Do you provide sand/polyethylene under a ground supported concrete floor
slab, or do you provide compacted subbase material? When should each be
used? What are the pros and cons of each?
Thanks a million in advance.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org