Section 1629.6.5 of UBC (LABC) talks about two systems resisting the lateral
1. Are we talking about Daul System, where we have two systems in ONE LINE
of resisting the load or two different systems, each one in a DIFFERENT LINE
of resistance in a 3 dimensional building?
2. Moreover, is the definition of Hybrid System one of the definitions I
have given above?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org