Availability of Steel Sizes in India

Greetings and Salutations:

I have a pro bono project for an orphanage in India.  We are designing a water tower support frame.  I was referred to a web site (indiabuildcon.com) that contains what we will loosely call a Civil Engineering Handbook.  It lists about 15 member sizes, (WF configuration), a few channels, and no angles.

I am trying to determine what is really available and the actual grade of steel.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bobby Jenkins, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 2101 / 218 S Thomas St  Suite 209
Tupelo, MS  38803
(662)840.1233 V / (662)840.1103 F
E-mail:
jei(--nospam--at)netbci.com