Re: Availability of Steel Sizes in India

Steel Authority of India Limited are one of the producers of structural
steel in India.
http://www.sail.co.in/
Go to Products-Product Mix on this site. This link has the the list of
available sizes. For the properties of these sections, there is a special
publication of Indian Standards (SP:6). You could get this from
http://wwwdel.vsnl.net.in/bis.org/sales.htm
http://wwwdel.vsnl.net.in/bis.org/

Jas