If for some reason you can't get this to work, let me know, Dennis. We can
simply set up a directory on my server which will allow access to such
documents via web browser.
FYI, that's how I set up the sketches and things that I want others to see.
I put it in an Acrobat document, then put it in a special directory on my
server, which allows anyone to click a link in the email post announcing the
document. It then opens up in their browser using the Acrobat Reader as a
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 3:57 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc;
> Subject: Alternative to posting documents to the Listservices
> Once this is done, I will open the discussion forum up for the posting
> of references or documents that either have approvals from the owner of
> the copyright material for posting or from the authors of documents
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org