RE: Alternative to posting documents to the Listservices

If for some reason you can't get this to work, let me know, Dennis. We can
simply set up a directory on my server which will allow access to such
documents via web browser.

FYI, that's how I set up the sketches and things that I want others to see.
I put it in an Acrobat document, then put it in a special directory on my
server, which allows anyone to click a link in the email post announcing the
document. It then opens up in their browser using the Acrobat Reader as a
"helper" application.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas