Re: Bending Embedded Reinforcing Steel

You can also read the full article from Concrete Construction at this
link:

http://www2.worldofconcrete.com/pdf/C930027.pdf

Concrete Construction (and other Hanley Wood magazines such as Masonry
Construction) has all its old articles available on their web site
(www.worldofconcrete.com).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI