From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:14:48 -0400 (EDT)
You can also read the full article from Concrete Construction at this
Concrete Construction (and other Hanley Wood magazines such as Masonry
Construction) has all its old articles available on their web site
On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, vicpeng wrote:
> Dennis Wish PE has kindly loaded my reference to the Structuralist web site at the following.
> Please note the following.
> 1) The report Number is "36".
> 2) In Canada, Professional Engineers are titled "PEng".
> 3) The reference is from "Concrete Construction 1993".
> As you can see, I'm starting to read through the stuff myself.
> Thor A Tandy P.Eng
> Victoria BC
> e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Jim Persing
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 12:34 PM
> Subject: RE: Bending Embedded Reinforcing Steel
> I would certainly appreciate the attachment. If you don't want to post it you can send it to me directly.
> Jim Persing
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org