Concrete Overlays

The ramp is approximately 30 years old, approximately 100 ft long, is fairly
steep and was built with  lightweight aggregate (expanded shale).  A lot of
the aggregate has deteriorated, particularly at the top of the ramp where
there is a lot of torque from the front wheels of the trucks.  There has also
been erosion due to run-off.  Large sections of the ramp now resemble an
English muffin.

I am thinking about removing the top 3/4 in. of the slab and replacing it
with an overlay.  The options I am considering are:  latex modified concrete
(styrene butadiene), epoxy-modified concrete or a mix with silica fume.

One consideration is waterproofing - part of the ramp is in a semi-enclosed
area with very high (>100%) humidity.  Another consideration is minimum
thickness,  we cannot remove very much of the existing slab since there are
post-tensioning cables in the longitudinal direction.

Any ideas about relative advantages/disadvantages of these three systems
would be appreciated.  Relative costs would also be somewhat of interest but
are less of an issue than durability.

Thanks,

Gail Kelley