RE: Disturbing New Trend

I say a complete overhaul of the tort system in this country is needed,
state by state. For one thing, we need to get rid of this "proportional
negligence" thing. Either O. J. Simpson did it, 100%, or he DIDN'T do it,
100% (to use a famous example). The damage assessment should reflect
accordingly.

Certain things like "good faith" need to be written into law, and the courts
DARED to touch them!

The judicial system has gone far, far, far beyond original intent. The trial
lawyers long ago found that in the arena of civil torts, they can write new
law whenever they d*mn well please. Enough is enough.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251