Re: Disturbing New Trend

I would have to agree with you Bill.  I believe that a significant problem is
developing with the amount of lawsuits that are happening.  I also believe that
it will only get worse.  Soon no one will make anything because the amount that
you could lose in a lawsuit drastically outweighs the profits that are
associated with it.

Mike