RE: Disturbing New Trend

Bill I agree 100% however how many of us get out of Jury Duty?  I used to,
now I have not been called. I would love to serve on a jury because I would
not allow or stand for the CRAP the lawyers are getting away with.  Be it
Ford/ Firestone/ Caltrans or other agency I will be paying. I feel it will
be my money that is awarded to the poor basterd.  Maybe then if the awards
were less lucrative to the attorneys they would not chase the cases so hard.

Dan Novak