RE: Disturbing New Trend

>Come on.  Didn't you play monopoly when you were a kid.

Sure--We embezzled money from the bank and squirrelled it away to cover
bad investments, made up rules, bullied other players into selling at a
loss to pay off debts and gloated when we won and bitched 'No fair,' when
we lost. It's the American way. ;->

> The best way to get a little payback is to take all of someones money
legally
> and then give them a prank call from Tahiti after you get the first
installment.
Too true. We could call the civil justice system the civil payback system
so there wouldn't be so much whining about personal responsibility and
outrageous judgements.