CALTran Loading combination

Fellow engineers,
I have been asked to check a slab section subjected to HS-20 Loading.  I
don't have CalTran manual since I don't generally do this type of work.
Can some one point  me in the right direction as how to distribute the
wheel loading on  a one foot strip.  The slab will be formed and poured on
site, no post tension work.  This is only a segment that will support fire
truck or trash truck.  My assumptions are, since the UBC allows the wheel
load distribution on a specified area, there could be some thing parallel
to that.  Thanks in advance.
Samir y. Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates
(800) 827-4900 XT 360