RE: DISTURBING NEW TREND

Paul,
This is the ethical standard that we should all try to achieve. Our
society is not that honest - the trick is not to worry about those who
do get away with abusing the system and wanting to jump on the
bandwagon, the trick is to live your life responsibly as this attorney
suggested - as "gentlepersons of their word".

Dennis