To: "Seaint list (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: ACI 13.3.6 required for post tensioned flat plate with wall-spand rel beam at corners?
From: "Haan, Scott M." <HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:47:44 -0800
An 8" thick one way banded tendon post tensioned flat plate has
6"x34"spandrel guardrail beams intersecting shearwalls at the corners. The
spandrel beams are anchored to the slab to keep cars from going over the
Would the slab require the special corner reinforcement indicated in ACI
13.3.6 at the corners?
Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division http://www.muni.org/building
Development Services Department
Municipality of Anchorage
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org