Re: ACI 13.3.6 required for post tensioned flat plate with wall-spand rel bea...

Section 18.1.3 of ACI 318 states that Chapter 13 does not apply to
prestressed concrete except as specifically noted.  Per section 18.12, the
only part of Chapter 13 that does apply is section  13.7 (the equivalent
frame method);   section 13.3.8.6 applies when designing lift slabs.

I think Section 13.3.6 might not apply even if the slab were not
post-tensioned - I think it only applies to slabs with beams both ways
between supports, i.e. a beam supported slab as opposed to a column supported
slab.