RE: Computer hard drive and file storage server questions.

Note that this is pretty much NOT an issue with "modern" file systems such
as EXT2 (Linux' native filesystem), NTFS, or even FAT 32. It was a very big
issue with FAT 16, but only "pure DOS" or 16-bit Windows systems need FAT
16.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas