I've read the replies to your post.
Harold Sprague has given you the current, I think, reference, "ASME
STS-1-1992, Steel Stacks".
ASME STS-1-2000 is going to be in effect any day now (I think August). I
have a copy of the draft of the "Proposed STS-1-2000"... We are going to
have to learn, "a whole new skill".
I've looked at SMACNA; it appears to be very similar to STS-1-1992.
You can get the reference from ASME's website.
Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
> From: jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Chimney Spreadsheet
> Date: Thursday, July 12, 2001 2:47 PM
> Anyone have a handy steel chimney spreadsheet?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org