Re: Chimney Spreadsheet

I've read the replies to your post.

Harold Sprague has given you the current, I think, reference, "ASME
STS-1-1992, Steel Stacks".

ASME STS-1-2000 is going to be in effect any day now (I think August).  I
have a copy of the draft of the "Proposed STS-1-2000"...  We are going to
have to learn, "a whole new skill".

I've looked at SMACNA; it appears to be very similar to STS-1-1992.

You can get the reference from ASME's website.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561