RE: W21x55 and W21x48 beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: W21x55 and W21x48 beams
- From: Scott Melnick <melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:05:49 -0500
For information on shape availability, please visit AISC's website (www.aisc.org) and consult Modern Steel Construction's annual shape availability list (wide flange is typically listed in the January issue, though this year it was updated in March; HSS availability is shown in the July issue).
Also, if you don't regularly receive MSC, you can register for a free subscription on AISC's website. Also available is a free subscription to AISC's bi-monthly e-newsletter (which includes the latest bulletins, such as the recent update on T, k and k1 Dimensions for W-Shapes.
- Prev by Subject: W21x55 and W21x48 beams
- Next by Subject: RE: W21x55 and W21x48 beams
- Previous by thread: Re: W21x55 and W21x48 beams
- Next by thread: RE: W21x55 and W21x48 beams