RE: Excel Question

Most solver add-ins cost anywhere from $400 and up. There is even an upgrade
to the Excel Solver available from http://www.frontsys.com/. Palisade makes
a genetic algorithm solver called Evolver (which I use a lot) which is
better at finding global maxima but does not guarantee a completely optimal
solution. As JPRiley indicated, a tabular solution (which is easily graphed)
will give you the fastest result.