CRANE DESIGN

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to know if there's a reference similar to what could be called "Crane Design for Dummies".

I am looking for a handbook or manual on cranes for industrial buildings. Subjects mainly needed are bridge beams, runway beams, columns, bracings, brackets, load considerations, load combinations, etc. Crane information is not relevant because it is all supplied by the supplier or manufacturer. I would like a reference that focuses on the structure that supports them.

THX,

JJ