RE: CRANE DESIGN

Check out AISC Steel design guide #7 & AISE technical report #13( guide
for the design & construction of mill buildings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 3:15 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CRANE DESIGN

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to know if there's a reference similar to what could be
called
"Crane Design for Dummies".

I am looking for a handbook or manual on cranes for industrial
buildings.
Subjects mainly needed are bridge beams, runway beams, columns,
bracings,
brackets, load considerations, load combinations, etc. Crane information
is
not relevant because it is all supplied by the supplier or manufacturer.
would like a reference that focuses on the structure that supports them.

THX,

JJ