From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 7:18 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Computer hard drive and file storage

Drive Image by PowerQuest will not begin writing the image until it has
checked out the disk. If there's a screwed-up sector, whatever, it will
report back and shut down.

You have to use something like Norton Disk Doctor to correct the problem
before you can proceed.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas