But let everyone mourn for the folks in Delaware.
I can't find a link right off hand, but what happened was that
they lost the scoring sheets for ALL of the April examinees.
EVERYONE was required to re-take the exam in October.
I can only hope that never happens to anyone again.
Ralph Whitehead Associates
(804) 378-0923 FAX
From: TMadlem(--nospam--at)amercons.com [mailto:TMadlem(--nospam--at)amercons.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 12:02 PM
Subject: RE: FL PE results are in
Congratulations to Donna and all the other new PE’s out there.
I know how long it seems to take for those results to arrive (just shy
of forever if I remember correctly) but that feeling quickly disappears
once they arrive with the good news.
From: Friis, Donna [mailto:FriisDL(--nospam--at)cdm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:16 AM
Subject: FL PE results are in
FYI - I just thought I would let everyone know that the Florida PE
results are in. So others states shouldn't be much longer. Good luck to
-Donna Friis (a new PE)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org